- Our Mandate
- What is Disaster Risk Reduction?
- What is the International Strategy?
- UNISDR in the UN System
- SRSG for Disaster Risk Reduction
- Work Programme & Annual Reports
- Results Based Management System
- Donor Partnerships
UNISDR's work is guided by it's four strategic objectives:
1. Strengthen support to the implementation and coordination of the International Strategy for Disaster Reduction and the Hyogo Framework of Action and improve coherence with climate change adaptation (CCA) and the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).
2. Produce and disseminate credible evidence to strengthen decision-making at local, national, and regional levels in support of disaster risk reduction (DRR), CCA, and achievement of the MDGs.
3. Increase public and private sector investments in DRR and CCA through advocacy and outreach.
4. Deliver and communicate results with a more effective, results-oriented UNISDR to carry out its mandate.
|UNISDR annual report 2014 SOURCE: UNISDR||2015||Annual reports|
|UNISDR work programme 2014-2015: update, November 2014 SOURCE: UNISDR||2014||Workplan|
|Risk-sensitive business investment SOURCE: UNISDR||2014||Workplan|
|Urban risk reduction and resilience SOURCE: UNISDR||2014||Workplan|
|International cooperation to reduce disaster risk SOURCE: UNISDR||2014||Workplan|
|Climate resilience SOURCE: UNISDR||2014||Workplan|
|Risk-informed public policy and investment SOURCE: UNISDR||2014||Workplan|
|UNISDR Europe annual report 2013 SOURCE: UNISDR EUR||2014||Annual reports|
|UNISDR annual report 2013 SOURCE: UNISDR||2014||Annual reports|
|UNISDR work programme 2014-2015: delivering against the strategic framework SOURCE: UNISDR||2014||Workplan|
|Disaster risk reduction in the Americas: annual work plan and strategy 2014-2015 SOURCE: UNISDR AM||2013||Workplan|
|UNISDR Office for Northeast Asia and Global Education and Training Institute (ONEA-GETI): annual report 2012 SOURCE: UNISDR ONEA-GETI||2013||Annual reports|
|UNISDR Europe annual report 2012: building resilience to disasters in Europe - connect and convince to reduce vulnerability SOURCE: UNISDR EUR||2013||Annual reports|
|UNISDR annual report 2012 SOURCE: UNISDR||2013||Annual reports|
|Disaster risk reduction in the Americas in 2011: UNISDR regional office for the Americas annual report 2011 SOURCE: UNISDR AM||2012||Annual reports|